Woodland are now seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our Finance team on a temporary and full-time basis (commencing mid-June through to January). This position offers an excellent opportunity to further your accounting career.
- Set up of new supplier accounts
- Matching PO’s to delivery notes and invoices
- Processing and coding invoices on ERP system, Epicor (full training provided)
- Scheduling Bacs Payments to suppliers
- Processing supplier ad hoc credit card payments
- Liasing with suppliers on scheduled payment dates and all invoice queries
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Clearing Goods Received Not Invoiced Account monthly
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Other finance administrative as identified
- Have experience working in a similar role previously and be able to work in a high-volume transaction purchase ledger function.
- Confident IT user with strong excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating effective engagement with both internal and external skills
- Good team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally have worked with ERP systems
- Educated to Third level qualification
Note: This description is intended to be a guide of what duties are most likely, but should not be taken as a definitive list. Woodland reserves the right to vary duties and add duties as they see necessary.