Working within the procurement department, you will be required to process all paperwork associated with deliveries making sure all delivery notes are reconciled to purchase orders. Updating the warehouse system in a timely way will be a key part of the role to ensure all relevant departments have visibility of goods delivered.
You will be the ‘on the ground’ link between the procurement department and the stores department, liaising between both to ensure all needs are met
You must have at least 3+ years’ experience within a similar role.
- Processing all paperwork within the “Good-In” area.
- Support stores personnel with organisation and coordination of scheduling deliveries.
- Liaising with the production team to ensure good planning and scheduling of goods being delivered to the lines in a timely way.
- Liaising with the sales and contracts team to update on delivery dates in line with the despatch dates.
- Running reports and schedules to understand items on the critical path.
- Performing regular stock check counts.
- Implementing and contributing to Process improvement within the department.
- Working in conjunction with the Supply Chain Manager with the development & implementation of a new stock management system within the company.
- The role will involve communicating with key suppliers for updates and supporting with expediting orders to facilitate a Just-in- time production system.
- Tracks materials from suppliers and monitors performance. Ensure that any overdue inbound deliveries and material changes are followed through, and ensure that any delay or change is communicated to relevant parties.
- Carry out analysis of supplier performance metrics to present to the Supply Chain Manager for annual review meetings.
- Supporting stores personnel with Inventory Management ensuring that excess & obsolete materials are kept to a minimum.
- Producing purchase orders for required materials based upon current requirements, stock holding & lead times.
- Required to have an understanding of cost control requirements for the area.
- Ensuring stock levels are kept to an agreed level and reducing stock shortages
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent; one of which being Maths.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills;
- Practical, logical and attentive to detail;
- Well-developed computer skills;
- Results focused with the ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability build rapport and cultivate good customer relations;
- Current driving licence;
- and access to a car
- Available to work flexible hours as required including some evening work and Saturdays
- Forklift licence advantage
- “A” level maths an advantage
- Experience in developing and understanding spreadsheets
Note: This description is intended to be a guide of what duties are most likely, but should not be taken as a definitive list. Woodland reserves the right to vary duties and add duties as they see necessary.
To Apply, please complete submit your CV, or completes application form, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form Link - https://woodlandni.com/careers…