Reporting to the Machine Shop Team Leader, you will be responsible for the operation and set up of CNC and Edge bander machine, including inspection, and quality checks. You will look after all preventative maintenance for your machine, working closely with engineering and Machine Shop Team Leader to ensure machine is running at maximum efficiency.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in machining
• Ability to understand instructions, job sheets, blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
• Ability to complete required forms & paperwork; make decisions and problem solve
• Needs to be flexible and able to work shifts – day, evening and night
• Experience in total machine maintenance
• Desirable, awareness of mechanical engineering principles
• Desirable, basic computer programming skills
• Ability to demonstrate fault finding, and problem solving initiatives desirable
To Apply (click on job description and job application form)
Please return your completed application form to us by 21st March 2021.
Applications after this date and time will not be accepted.
Please note: a clean time & attendance and disciplinary record are a prerequisite for this post.
Click the button to request your copy of the Procab kitchen cabinet range.